Sunday 30 March 2014

Updated twitter account


Hi guys!
So I've recently decided to change my twitter account. I'll still be keeping my personal account that I'm using now but I'm going to keep it purely for non makeup topics (e.g cats pics!!!) and my new twitter page will be purely makeup and blogging related. This is so that those that follow me on my personal twitter won't have to be bombarded with makeup tweets and those following my blogging twiter account won't have to be updated with maths related tweets and rants!

So here's a link to my twitter account purely related to all things TooManyFreckles.

Please feel free to follow me!



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every single one and reply to as many as I can. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog (I normally check them out anyway because I'm nosey)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40988914-1