Wednesday 1 May 2013

This or That?

So Sally from the Makeup Directory tagged me in this really cool 'This or That' post. Thank you Sally!!
I thought I'd give a go because these are always nice to read to help you learn more about someone. It allows you a little insight into my mad mind.


Blush or bronzer? : To be honest, I normally wear both. Is that a beauty faux pas? Oops, if it is. I use the bronzer under the cheekbones (like a contour) and the blush on the cheeks. But if I had to choose to wear only one it would be bronzer because it adds a bit of warmth to my pale face.

Lip gloss or lipstick? : Lipstick. I find lipgloss quite sticky (that’s not the right adjective but I can’t think of a better one).
Eyeliner or mascara? : Mascara. I have teeny tiny eyelashes, no exaggeration! With a few coats of mascara they almost look normal sized. But I do ear both normally.
Foundation or concealer? : Foundation. My skin isn’t great, it has an uneven skintone and just doesn’t look great with only concealer.
Neutral or colour eyeshadow? : Neutral. I don’t think I’ve ever colour eyeshadow outside of experimentation in my bedroom.
Pressed or loose eyeshadows? : Pressed. I’ve never worn loose because I imagine it would be quite messy and give a lot of fallout!
Brushes or sponges? : When I’m applying my foundation I prefer to use a combination of both (I can be quite heavy handed with my brush and the sponge fixes it a little) but brushes are my favourite by far! Besides the obvious problem with sponges (they just drink up my faoundation) I feel that brushes are just so versatile and can give so many different looks.



OPI or China Glaze? : OPI. I just fell in love with them a few years ago. The quality is just amazing!
Long or short? : Long. I just don’t like the look of small nails on me, it just looks wrong! If only I could get the damn things to stop breaking when they get long!
Acrylic or natural? : I’m a natural nails kind of girl. I jusrt can’t get the hang of acrylic, I can never pick anything up and I just feel silly.
Brights or darks? : Brights. I like them big and vibrant…..like an orange cone on the side of a road.



Perfume or body splash? : Perfume. Although, the only perfumes I own have been given to me as presents, I normally just go for the cheaper eau de toillete versions.
Lotion or body butter? : Body butter. I just love the feel of it!
Body wash or soap? : Soap. I like how convenient body wash is but I much prefer soap.
Lush or another bath company? : I’m not aware of many othe companies with products similar to Lush.  So in that case…..Lush it is!



Jeans or sweat pants? : Ah you gotta love jeans, they just go with everything!
Long sleeve or short? : Mid length? Can I say that? I prefer mid length.
Dresses or skirts? : I’ll be honest I don’t really wear either during daytime, I’ve just never been a skirt or dress kind of girl. I’m trying to incorporate them more into daytime but I just keep reverting back to jeans. But I always wear skirts or dresses when I go out. I think my favourite would have to be dresses because it requires less planning ( you don’t need to go looking for a top that  suits your dress). Gosh I’m so lazy……
Stripes or plaid? : Neither! But I have one plaid scarf so I suppose I’ll choose that.
Flip flops or sandals? : I love sandals, they are so cute. If only the weather was better around here and it rained a little less so I could actually wear them.
Scarves or hats? : Oh I have a big love for hats, even if they do give me hat hair! I love how thanks to Cara Delevigne people have started wearing more beanie hats.
Studs or dangly earrings? : I actually don’t have my ears pierced…sob! I’ve had them pierced twice now but both times I just let them close up…Ooops! I love big dangly earrings and if I do decide to pierce them AGAIN I’d wear dangly earrings.
Necklaces or bracelets? : It’s not a conscious decision but I wear bracelets a lot more than I wear necklaces.
Heels or flats? : I really wish I could deal with the pain and wear heels all the time, but I can’t even survive a whole night wearing heels! But out of sheer stubbornness I’m picking heel because I do prefer them even if they don’t prefer me.
Cowboy boots or riding boots? : Neither! I’m not a fan of either.
Jacket or hoodie? : Jackets look better but I wear hoodies more because they are more convenient! But I’m picking jackets for this one.
Forever21 or Charlotte Russe? : I’m not aware of a Charlotte Russe store in Ireland but I actually don’t really like F21. It’s just too big! I find myself disorientated and leaving without buying anything and just going into new Look which is next door.
Abercrombie or Hollister? : Both overrated.



Curly or straight? : Straight! I’ve tried making my hair curly but it just doesn’t hold.
Bun or ponytail? : Ponytail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips? : Bobby pins. I’ve never been a fan of butterfly clips.
Hairspray or gel? : Hairspray, preferably Elnett. Gel just looks greasy on my hair.
Long or short? : Long. I’m currently trying to grow my hair a little longer but the damn thing JUST WON’T GROW!
Light or dark? : Light. As light as possible. I died my hair brown back in January with semi-permanent hair dye over my peroxide highlights. My plan is to stay brunette for 6 months. When it was initially dyed it was dark(ish) but now 4 months later it can be described as very light brown. There’s no way I’m making it darker again!
Side bangs or full bangs? : Side. Only because I’ve never had a full fringe. I’m currently mulling over the idea of getting a full fringe though.
Up or down? : Down, but then it gets in the way at times.



Rain or shine? : Shine! There’s just too much rain all the time in Ireland.
Summer or Winter? : Summer, but our summers aren’t that different to winter.
Fall or Spring? : Spring, because that’s when all the baby calves and lambs are born!
Chocolate or vanilla? : Strawberry! That should be an option.
East coast or West coast? : I guess east because I’m a big fan of Dublin.


And now it's my turn to tag a few blogs that i think would like to do this.
Thank you so much for reading, hope my musings were interesting for you!

rorolovesbeauty
busyxbees
mintcandylilies
helloterrilowe
fairoffaceandfullofgrace
verylovelystuff



2 comments:

  1. Your very pretty. I love your nails and make-up x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you to say!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every single one and reply to as many as I can. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog (I normally check them out anyway because I'm nosey)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40988914-1