Friday 15 March 2013

What's your chat, blogger *TAG*

So the lovely Eimear at labelsandlipsticks tagged me in this really cool tag so I decided to go ahead and give it a go. 
Thank you so much Eimear!

Back to Basics!


What's your name?
Katie Larkin. Most people think I was named Katherine and that Katie is just a nickname, but no I was christened Katie.

How old are you and when's your Birthday?
I'm 21 years old and I was born November 1st.

Where do you come from?
I come from Tipperary in the middle of Ireland.


What's your current occupation?
I'm currently a student in Limerick studying Maths and Physics and also working in my local shop on weekends.

What are your plans for the future?
Get my bachelor of science and hopefully work for a few years and then go on to do further study. I also hope to qualify as a makeup artist in my spare time (hopefully).

FILL ME IN, WHAT'S YOUR BLOG ABOUT?

What category does your blog fall into?
Beauty. There's no ambiguity about that!

What's the aim of your blog?
To ramble to the world about my love of makeup and to meet other people that are just as addicted to makeup as me!

What's the reason behind your URL/blog name?
It's actually the name I've been using since my bebo days (thats an old social network that I used to use when I was 15 or so). I have a lot of freckles on my face, one might even say too many.

Three great blogs to check out, go go go!
alittlebitunique
highlifeofmars
INSPIRE US

What inspires you the most?
When it comes to makeup I'm probably most inspired by the likes of Twiggy and Edie Sedgewick.

One quote or motto that you live by?
If you can't say something nice. . . . .  don't say nothing at all.
It also comes from my favourite film Bambi.

Favourite icon, dead or alive?
I honestly don't have just one. The two that are springing to my mind at the moment are Audrey hepburn and Edie Sedgewick.


LET'S BE RANDOM

So you're an animal, what are you?
Oh thats simple, a cat. Obviously! Possibly a Bengal cat.....they are just so cool!


You can eat one thing for the rest of your life?
Roast potatoes. . .(with ketchup, obviously).

*Click* and you're anywhere in the world, where are you?
Italy, I think it's just such a beautiful place.

Insert a random picture?
It's a photo I took recently of O'Connell Bridge in Dublin


Pick 5 people to do this tag!
http://www.utterjazz.com/
http://maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.ie/ 
http://miss-greeneyes.blogspot.com/
http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.com/
http://fabiola-tomaz.blogspot.com/




















4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every single one and reply to as many as I can. Please feel free to leave a link to your blog (I normally check them out anyway because I'm nosey)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-40988914-1